Monday, July 29, 2013




Unveiling this masquerade, no need to fool anyone with this charade


Shedding the pain, these are the tears I cry

Trembling inside, of course there are plenty I fear

Never weak, always open to reveal my vulnerable side

Stand corrected, here a lioness resides

Fierce in my delivery, my aggression is my frustration

Finding my voice, muffled and lost someplace in the crowd

Forgive my abrasiveness, as I thug and pull

Brushing my way through

Time has proven to be the enemy

Through many leaps, true faith revealed!

Stripped and exposed

In this authenticity I relish




As women we spend a significant amount of our adult years in search of our true essensce, I am still on my journey. I leave you with a little piece of my freedom as I quiet the outside chatter allowing for the voice inside of me to become more profound and louder....LOUDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment